Information about our rates
– Net rates
– Rates per person or per service, as specified
– Rates liable to changes and availability
– All mentioned activities with bilingual guide services (English/Spanish or Portuguese) or as above specifications.
– All taxes and reservations expenses
Program does NOT Include
– International and Domestic airfare.
– National Park tickets, museums or Natural reserves entrances in case not mentioned as included in itinerary.
– Airport arrival/departure taxes (if any).
– Meals and beverages not mentioned in itinerary.
– Gratuities, tips for guides, drivers, porters, waiters, etc.
– Expenses of personal nature (laundry, beverages, telephone calls, etc).
Passport and Visa Requirements
You should clarify visa requirements with the Embassies of the countries that you plan to visit as certain countries may require you to take out a visa.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to have all the proper and valid documentation to enter the countries involved in the trip. Prior to confirming your travel arrangements, you should check your Passport and establish that it will remain current for the entire period of your travel. Please be aware that the name on your airline ticket must be identical to that on your Passport.
Certain countries require that your Passport remains valid for a period of up to six months after the date upon which you are scheduled to leave such country. If your Passport expires less than six months after the date you are scheduled to leave such country you may be denied entry into that country.
To date, Reciprocity fee has been cancelled for all American (US), Canadian and Australian citizens.
All passengers with passports form Australia, Canada and Mexico must pay a reciprocity tax before entering Interpol control. Tax Amount per Country: Australia (US$ 117.00), Canada (US$ 132.00), México (US$ 23.00)
Certain countries require that travelers be vaccinated against specific diseases. Check with your doctor and the Embassies of countries to which you are traveling to satisfy yourself as to whether your destination has any requirements in this respect.
Checking Travel Arrangements
We have implemented maximum care in putting together the planning and requirements concerning your travel and accommodation. It is important that you check all of the documentation supplied to you in relation to your travel arrangements to ensure that it meets your requirements in it is entirely and there are no misunderstandings.
We highly recommend obtaining a travel & trip cancellation insurance policy alongside with the final payment on your trip. The policy should provide coverage and costs associated with trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, baggage & personal effects loss, baggage delay, medical expense, emergency evacuation & repatriation of remains, accidental death & dismemberment, among other items.
Flights delays or cancelations
ALCHEMY DMC Argentina will not be responsible for any modification or cancellation, acts or omissions, unforeseen event or force majeure of the airlines contracted to make the transfers by air according to article 1730 of the Civil and Commercial Argentinean Code. Likewise, any possible expenses caused by the above mentioned reasons, such as lodging, food, transfer of passengers, modification in their itineraries and / or original programs, among others, are excluded from any claim to ALCHEMY DMC Argentina.
– Airfare and tour prices may change (almost invariably by being increased) without prior notice and even though your arrangements are confirmed. Such price increases are beyond our control.
– First payment will be confirmed upon booking
– If payment has not been made by the specified date, bookings may be cancelled.
– International bank wire. – Fee is not included: U$S 30.00 in addition taken by the client